MasterFlow 980 - High strength, shrinkage compensated cementitious micro concrete
How does MasterFlow 980 work?
MasterFlow 980 is a ready to use product in powder form, which requires only the on-site addition of water to produce a shrinkage compensated micro concrete of predictable performance.
MasterFlow 980 permits precision grouting of thicknesses >80mm between bedplate and foundation and is especially suitable in high ambient temperatures.
What is MasterFlow 980 used for?
MasterFlow 980 is formulated for use at any consistency from fluid to damp-pack, and may be used with confidence for bedding, grouting and precision bearing operations such as:
- Gas or steam turbines
- Crane rails
- Milling machines
- Precast elements
- Anchor bolts
- Repair and re-profiling of bored piles
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 980?
MasterFlow 980 offers the following advantages:
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Formulated for deep section grouting.
- Proven and predictable performance.
- Excellent workability retention even at high ambient temperatures.
- High bond strength to steel and concrete.
- Early strength development even at fluid consistency.
- Good fatigue and impact resistance.
- Micro silica content enhances strength and durability.
- Low heat gain.