MasterFlow 1205 - High-performance duct grout for highly stressed steel
What is MasterFlow 1205?
MasterFlow 1205 is a cement-based pumpable
grout with specially graded aggregate.
It produces a pumpable, nonbleeding, highstrength fluid product with an extended working
time. The specially graded spherical aggregate
mitigates chloride migration while still allowing
the product to be easily pumped over long
distances through small openings.
MasterFlow 1205 meets all the compressive
strength and volume change requirements as
per ASTM C 1107 (CRD C621) at a fluid
What is MasterFlow 1205 used for?
• Pumping around post-tensioned tendons,
cables, and high-strength rods to
encapsulate and protect highly stressed
steel from corrosion
• Placing around end sections of unanchored
cables and rods for subsequent tensioning
• Filling voids in restricted spaces between
wall panels, beams, and columns where
grout will contact highly stressed steel
• Grouting cable anchor-plates or other plates
where grout will contact highly stressed
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 1205?
• High compressive strengths
• Hardens without bleeding, settlement,
segregation, shrinkage or formation of voids
• Prepackaged quality for bag-to-bag
• Compatible with high-strength steel
• The stable rheology, shrinkage
compensation and low water content ensure
excellent corrosion protection of steel
• Easy to pump or pour for ease of placement
• Can be pumped or re-circulated for relatively
long periods of time