MasterFlow 544 - High strength, non-shrink cementitious mortar
How does MasterFlow 544 work?
MasterFlow 544 is a ready to use product in powder form, which requires only the on-site addition of water to produce a non-shrink mortar of predictable performance.
Where is MasterFlow 544 applied?
MasterFlow 544 is formulated for use at plastic consistency, and may be used with confidence for bedding, repairing, grouting and void filling operations such as:
- Concrete repairs.
- Void filling between old and new concrete.
- Floor patching.
- Packing under columns and stanchions.
- Caulking of concrete pipes.
- Filling tie-bar holes.
- Re profiling of stanchion or mast bases when formwork is undesirable.
- Pile cap reprofiling and encapsulation.
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 544?
- Non shrink
- Adjustable consistency
- Proven and predictable performance
- High bond strength to steel and concrete
- Early strength development even at pourable consistency
- Good fatigue and impact resistance