MasterFlame MO 700 - Firestop mortar
What is MasterFlame MO 700?
MasterFlame MO 700 is a gypsum based mortar,
used to reinstate the fire resistance performance
of floor constructions where they have been
provided with openings for the penetrations of
MasterFlame MO 700 is supplied as a dry powder
material, and is mixed with water to the required
consistency prior to installation.
What is MasterFlame MO 700 used for?
MasterFlame MO 700 is intended for sealing
around all types of M&E service penetrations
through floors and walls, where a rigid seal is
required. The unique MasterFlame MO 700
enables even the most demanding applications to
What are the benefits of MasterFlame MO 700?
• Fire Integrity up to 4 hours
• Rapid setting, zero shrinkage formulation
• Can be used as pourable or trowel grade, gas
• Excellent workability ranging from stiff to
• Good load bearing performance in floor
apertures. (Consult BASF Technical Team for
• Contains no asbestos