MasterFlame JS 125 - Elastomeric firestop sealant
What is MasterFlame JS 125?
MasterFlame JS 125 is a one-part neutral curing
fire resistant silicone sealant. It has good adhesion
to porous and non-porous substrates used in the
construction industry and excellent weatherability,
flexibility and it is odorless.
MasterFlame JS 125 is a high performance fire
rated silicone sealant for fire sealing applications
up to 60mm wide.
What is MasterFlame JS 125 used for?
MasterFlame JS 125 can be used for fire
protection on sealing of expansion joints, door
frames and block work walls etc.
What are the benefits of MasterFlame JS 125?
• Fire resistant up to 4 hours in both horizontal
and vertical joints.
• Can be used in joints up to 60mm wide.
• Non-slump, easy to apply and tool off.
• No priming required for most substrates.
• Highly flexible and waterproof
• High movement capability and excellent
elastic recovery for long life elastic sealing of
• Excellent UV resistance and color stability
• Excellent weatherability with long life
• Internal and external use