MasterFlame JS 110 - Firestop and acoustic sealant
What is MasterFlame JS 110?
MasterFlame JS 110 is a single component
acrylic based joint sealant. It is designed to resist
the passage of fire, smoke, air and sound. It has a
good unprimed adhesion to wide variety of
common building substrates.
What is MasterFlame JS 110 used for?
MasterFlame JS 110 is used to reinstate the fire
resistance performance of wall and floor
constructions where they have been provided with
openings for the penetrations of multiple services,
also to form linear gap seals where gaps are
present within the wall and floor constructions and
linear joints where wall and floor constructions
MasterFlame JS 110 is used for sealing
MasterFlame B 302 pre-coated fire stop boards
What are the benefits of MasterFlame JS 110?
• Fire resistance tested in flexible walls, rigid
walls and floors.
• Tested in linear joints up to 50mm wide.
• Tested in large service openings up to 490 x
• Tested with metallic pipes, cables, cable
bunches, cable trays and cable ladders.
• Causes no known effects to plastic pipes,
plastic cables, sheathing or metallic
• For use in low movement joints, remains
• Halogen free, resists fungi and vermin.
• Paintable system not tested for fire protection
Compatibility of paints needs to be checked