MasterFlame C 3005 - Flexible firestop coating
What is MasterFlame C 3005?
MasterFlame C 3005 is a water based
elastomeric acrylic coating.
MasterFlame C 3005 has excellent firestop,
water, air permeability and elastomeric properties
offering upto 50% movement.
MasterFlame C 3005 is ideal for spray, trowel,
brush & pouring applications and remains flexible
to permit thermal and mechanical movement of
services and the building structure.
At normal temperatures, MasterFlame C 3005
remains highly flexible. The product is unaffected
by oil, fungus and contains no halogens, asbestos
and contains low VOC’s.
What is MasterFlame C 3005 used for?
MasterFlame C 3005 has been developed for use
on stone wool or elastomeric base. Once the
MasterFlame C 3005 is applied it prevents the
passage of fire, smoke and sound between fire
rated compartments giving a fire resistance tested
to EN 1366-4 EI 120.
Can be installed in to voids / cavities up to 500mm
What are the benefits of MasterFlame C 3005?
• Joint movement capability of +/- 50%.
• Dynamic movement testing 500 cycles per 30
• Highly flexible and water resistant.
• Halogen free, resists fungi and vermin.
• Can be spray, brush, pour or trowel applied.
• Ideal for slab edge applications, head of wall
and movement installations.
• Suitable for voids up to 500mm wide.
• Install on base of 80kg/m³ stone wool.