MasterFlame C 3000CA - Firestop cable coating
What is MasterFlame C 3000CA?
MasterFlame C 3000CA is a water based ablative
coating especially developed for the fire protection
of grouped or bundled electrical cables and for
cable penetration seals.
What is MasterFlame C 3000CA used for?
Prevents flame propagation along vertical and
horizontal cable ways.
• Also delays short circuit whereby circuit
integrity depends on the distance of the cables
from fire and the incurred temperature.
What are the benefits of MasterFlame C 3000CA?
• Does not derate electrical cables
• Totally weather and water resistant
• Has an LOI of 100 which means it does not
even burn in a 100% oxygen environment.
• MasterFlame C 3000CA is in no way affecting
the human health system. It is non-toxic,
solvent-free, phosphate-free and does not
contain asbestos or any other substances
identified as being carciogenic.
• MasterFlame C 3000CA is practically
odorless and does not affect the human skin.