MasterFlame C 3000 - Firestop coating
What is MasterFlame C 3000?
MasterFlame C 3000 is a water based acrylic
ablative coating, having excellent firestop
At normal temperatures, MasterFlame C 3000
coating remains flexible to permit thermal and
mechanical movement of the services.
What is MasterFlame C 3000 used for?
MasterFlame C 3000 has been specifically
developed to seal MasterFlame B 302 pre-coated
firestop board once installed in the opening. Once
it is applied it prevents the passage of fire and
smoke between fire rated compartments giving up
to 2 hours fire resistance to EN 1366-3.
What are the benefits of MasterFlame C 3000?
• Tested and approved for use in block wall,
concrete, masonry plasterboard partitions and
• Can be spray, brush or trowel applied.
• Suitable for indoor use without additional
• Remains flexible between -5°C to +70°C.
• Easy to use, fibre free coating.
• Flexible and water resistant.
• Halogen and asbestos free, resists fungi and
• VOC free