MasterEmaco S 488PM - Polymer modified, shrinkage compensated, fiber reinforced, thixotropic repair mortar
What is MasterEmaco S 488PM?
MasterEmaco S 488PM, is a polymer modified cementitious pre-bagged ready-to-use structural repair mortar in powder form. When mixed with the correct amount of water, it produces a thixotropic, high strength repair mortar, reinforced with acrylic fibres. It possess excellent bond characteristics to steel reinforcement and to concrete.
Where is MasterEmaco S 488PM used?
MasterEmaco S 488PM is used for the following applications:
- All types of structural repair which can be applied by trowel or wet spray
- Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
- Repairs to reinforced or pre-stressed beams or columns
- Protection of concrete subject to attack from water containing chlorides and sulphates, etc.
- Repairs in industrial areas, especially those containing mineral oils, lubricants
- Repairs in marine environments