MasterEmaco S 422 - A single component, high strength fiber reinforced structural repair mortar, engineered for repairs to new construction.
How does MasterEmaco S 422work?
MasterEmaco S 422 is a combination of Portland cement, well graded sands, specially selected fibres and additives to improve physical, and installation properties and reduce the possibility of shrinkage cracks.
When mixed with water MasterEmaco S 422 produces a thixotropic repair mortar, ideally suited to hand, and spray application.
Where is MasterEmaco S 422applied?
Repairs to honeycombing and other defects in all structural elements such as:
- Beams, columns, walls and slabs in high rise buildings
- Oil gas and petrochemical foundations and supports
- Columns, Piers and cross beams on highway structures
- Marine and other civil structures
- Water production, treatment, intake and outfall structures and sewerage facilities
- Tunnels, pipes and other below ground construction
- Cooling towers and chimneys and other industrial environments
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco S 422?
- Cost effective
- Excellent workability for easy mixing, placing and finishing
- Reduced cracking tendency by use of EE Fibre technology and synergistic shrinkage control systems
- High modulus ensuring transfer of loads to parent concrete
- Can be applied up to 40mm thick in one layer for reduced installation time
- Concrete colored when cured
Technical Data Sheet