MasterBrace ADH 1441 – epoxy adhesive for segmental construction
How does MasterBrace ADH 1441 work?
MasterBrace ADH 1441 is an epoxy resin based bonding system available in two grades for use in two different ranges of concrete surface temperature.
What are the unique features of MasterBrace ADH 1441?
- Resistance to creep even at high service temperatures.
- No loss of bond due to sagging of bond film.
- High bond strengths
- Good bond to damp surfaces
- Long open time
What is MasterBrace ADH 1441 recommended for?
- Bonding precast bridge elements.
- Bonding external steel reinforcing plates for strengthening beams, columns, slabs.
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, steel bars in concrete, etc.
- Bonding the ends of concrete or metal pipes used to transport water or sewage.
Technical Data Sheet