Keep your roof cool and watertight!
MasterSeal 550, a flexible acrylic modified cementitious waterproofing membrane, prevents heat island effect with its high Solar Reflectivity Index (SRI). New report available from DCL lab.
Trusted quality and durability – with a new twist in application
MasterSeal 550 offers the performance architects demand and the ease of use contractors require - fast, effective application.
- Waterproof your roofs
- Prevent heat island effect with high SRI - keep your roof cool
- Excellent adhesion - bonds to porous and nonporous surfaces.
- Seamless - conforms to irregular shapes, openings, flashings for a monolithic finish.
- Hard wearing - suitable for light pedestrian traffic.
- Breathable - whilst repelling water, allows substrate to breathe.
- High resistance to carbonation and chloride attach - protecting your substrate from premature deterioration.
- Can be applied to 24 hour-old concrete - giving immediate protection.
UV and weather protection for excellent roof waterproofing
Can be applied directly on top of polyurethane (PU) foam insulation to waterproof and prevent the foam from blistering in direct sun and degradation due to UV rays. Also ideal for application on roof screeds.
Commercial roof waterproofing made simple
Two-component acrylic modified cementitious coating that requires only on-site mixing. Minimum 1mm thickness applied by roller or brush for fast and straightforward application across multiple substrates.
Trusted support you can count on
Behind every Master Builders Solutions innovation is a team of dedicated BASF building science experts.
Contact our sales team to get a quote on your next project: Maged El Sayed
Learn more about other application areas of
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest industry news, product offers and much more.
What are the segments you are interested in
Thank you for trusting us and subscribing to our newsletter. Now you will receive the latest information about product offers, industry news and much more!
We will make sure to send you quality information for you and your company.